Tomato Garlic Sauce On Sirloin Steaks
More In Grill
- 4 sirloin steaks, about 50 g (2 oz) each, to trimmed
- 2 teaspoons low-fat spread
- basil sprigs ( to garnish )
Tomato Garlic Sauce:
- 750 g (11h lb) tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- salt and pepper
Optional Serving :-
- French beans
- Serve for 4 pax
- Preparation time: about 10 minutes.
- Cooking time: about 20minutes.
Dietary Information :-
- kcal 140
- kJ 590
- protein 15 g
- fat 5 g
- CHO 6 g
- Beat the steaks with a meat mallet ( or rolling pin ) until fairly thin, then spread with the low-fat spread.
- Place the steaks on a grill rack and cook under a preheated hot grill for 8-10 minutes ( or until cooked to your liking ). Turning them once for even surfaces cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare making the sauce.
- Place the tomatoes, garlic, basil and salt and pepper in a saucepan and simmer gently for about 10 minutes, until the tomatoes are soft.
- Transfer the steaks to a warmed serving dish and pour over the sauce.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the basil.
- For some, serving it with French beans is nice.
4pax 6pax Anchovies Bake Barbeque Basil Bean Beef Blend Butter Carrot Carrots Chestnut Chicken Chilled Classic Courgette Cranberry Cubes Deli Dessert Egg Eggs Fish Flour Freeze Garlic Kebab Lemon Light Course Marinate Melon Mint Mushroom Natural Olive Onion Pepper Protein Puree Salt and Pepper Soup Tomato Vegetables Yogurt